FREE April Session: Date Night | San Antonio Family Photographer
I’d like to try a fun Date Night session, so I’m offering one for FREE.
A Date Night session is a chance for married couples to spend some time together, have fun, laugh, and rekindle their romance. Most married couples haven’t had their picture taken professionally since their wedding!
The other night, after a particularly rough day, my husband was hugging me and I thought, “I wish I could have a photo of this moment.” Not to put on our Christmas card, obviously, but there’s something special about the way a husband and wife “fit” together so comfortably after knowing each other for years.
My parents let me do a couples session with them a couple of years ago, when I was just learning the ins and outs of my camera, and those are pictures I will cherish for a long time and pass down to my girls. A healthy marriage is a legacy! And we all know that it takes time and effort to keep a marriage healthy.
So a Date Night session is similar to engagement sessions–just you and your beloved enjoying each other while I take pictures as unobtrusively as possible. It could be something as simple as a picnic or a walk through one of the missions or Pearl Brewery. It could be at the site of your first date or where you got engaged (if that happened in or near San Antonio, obviously).
A Date Night session would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, or an anniversary, or just because you are married to your best friend!
Still interested? Here’s what I’m looking for:
- a couple married for at least 3 years
- no children or able to find a babysitter (not provided, sorry!)
- adventurous spirit
- comfortable with public displays of affection (hand-holding, hugging, maybe even some kissing!)
- willing to trust me–I’m not out to make you look like fools, I promise!
Here’s what you get:
- at least an hour of my time, shooting your date (more if we’re having too much fun!)
- several edited photos on an online gallery for two weeks
- complete and total say in which pictures I share publicly online and/or use for business
- five high-resolution images on CD with a print release
- 50% off any prints you order through my lab
Due to this type of session–where BOTH spouses will be willing to make a little effort to celebrate each other–there’s a little bit of process to be entered in this giveaway. Please send me an e-mail (melissa.d.miller.photography [at] gmail [dot] com) with the following details:
- the names of you and your spouse
- how long you’ve been married
- your “story” (one paragraph is JUST right)
- one sentence from each of you along these lines: “One thing I love most about my spouse is…”
I promise your fella will have fun on this session, but if he’s already dragging his feet, you might not be the right couple for this giveaway! Entries will be open through 11:59 p.m. on March 31st. Hope to hear from you and your beloved soon!