32 Things: January Update
I have 32 items on my to-do list for 2011.
Five are in progress.
- #2: photo back-up is an on-going project. 2003-May 2009 is done! January-November 2010 is done! I need to finish June-December 2009, December 2010, and stay current with January 2011.
- #6: melissadPHOTOGRAPHY legal: I’ve printed off the paperwork. I need to fill it out and mail it in.
- #7: business cards: designed and sitting in the cart at moo.com. I need to submit the order.
- #21: Addie’s scrapbook is a beast of a project. I completed three pages one evening this month. I need to set aside regular time to get it finished.
- #27: I’ve read 14 books in January for a total of 4,775 pages. I am way ahead of schedule for 100 books//20,000 pages. :)
It wasn’t on my list, but I did get a part-time job this month, so that was huge progress for our family! I need to remember that my goal for melissadPHOTOGRAPHY is to be up and running by the end of the year–I’m too quick to get down on myself when people don’t seem interested. It’s only January, Melissa–it’ll happen in the right timing!