32 things in 2011
As many of y’all know, I went to the life-changing Confidence Workshop with Me Ra Koh and her husband Brian last month. Well, today is a BIG today for four of the women who attended the workshop with me—they have applied for the amazing SOAR! Scholarship for 2011. I am so excited for Summie, Kelli, Jeannie, and Heidi; they are all ready for such BIG things!
After November’s workshop, I seriously considered applying for the SOAR! Scholarship myself. Then, Adam and I sat down to talk about our hopes and dreams for 2011—and we’re hopeful that something even bigger than the SOAR! Scholarship is on the horizon. :)
Last night, while over 100 women were furiously finishing up their SOAR! Applications for the midnight deadline, I took a cue from one of my other inspirations, Elise, and created a “to-do” list for 2011. (It looks like Elise makes her list on her birthday, but I’m ready to jump in NOW!)
Design a photography logo.
- Organize and back up all photos to CD and external hard drive.
- Research recertification requirements.
- Go to the dentist.
- Sew something.
- Get melissa d photography legal.
Order business cards.
- Get a bicycle.
- Take dance lessons with Adam.
- Raise $3,000 for the March of Dimes.
- Get a photograph published.
- Go to the optometrist.
Find a photo developer I like.
- Take a graphic design workshop or class.
Start an etsy site. Travel someplace we’ve never been.
- Take Bimmer to the vet.
- Take two education training classes.
Buy a fancy outfit for our 5th anniversary. Do maternity clothes count?
- Start a photography small group.
- Finish Addie’s baby book/scrapbook.
- Take Adam and Addie to the beach.
Buy a camera bag from ephinanie with melissa d photography money.I bought a Kelly Moore bag instead!
- See Straight No Chaser in concert (for the 3rd time…gotta be in the first five rows!)
- Go to the dermatologist.
- Offer preemie portraits to NICU parents.
Read 20,000 pages (updated from 100 books, just in case I read LONG books). Go to the OB (several times). Have a baby.
- Take Addie to the Nutcracker.
- Go to Maryville for Christmas.
- Have 10 photography clients by December 31, 2011.